Tuition & Fees
A registration fee of $15 per student, $20 per family is payable before a student may enter the school each fall. Our year is based on 9 month's tuition. September is the first month and must be paid before a student enters the school. Click here to submit your online payment! All other eight months tuition should be paid on the last week of the prior month. A $5 dollar late fee will automatically be computed to any tuition that is not paid by the 1st of that month and will be enforced. Only overdue accounts are sent a bill. Registration and tuition fees are nonrefundable.
Monthly tuition is based on the amount of hours a student takes per week: A family will be discounted 5% on each family member that registers. Competition families will receive 10% off each student. Individual classes may be taken at $10 per hour. There is a $20 fee for all returned checks. Private lessons may be scheduled over the phone or in person for $30 per hour. Students may only add or drop a class at the beginning of each month. Tuition will be charged to each student until the office is notified in writing that a student has withdrawn.
- BALLET - all girls must wear pink tights, a black leotard and ballet slippers, skirts are allowed at center,(not at barre). Boys and men must wear black sweats or shorts, tank tops and black ballet shoes.
- JAZZ - All students must wear leotards and tights,(shorts may be allowed), and jazz shoes.
- TAP - Students should wear leotards, pants are allowed, and tap shoes.
- Hip hop - Tank tops, jazz pants, or Capri pants are allowed (no sweatshirts or T-shirts!)
- Everyone's hair must be neatly pulled back in a bun,(or a ponytail for hip hop)
- Absolutely no street shoes on the dance floor!
All students are expected to attend class regularly and on time. Parents are reminded that any absence from class hampers the student's progress. Absences may be made up by making arrangements in person or over the phone. Perfect attendance awards will be given out at the end of the year. Competition students can only have three unexcused absences the entire year, otherwise they run the risk of being replaced.
Rules & Regulations
- Every student and parent is expected to read and follow the rules of the Madill Performing Arts Center.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss any student whose attitude or conduct is unsatisfactory.
- Students will be placed into respective classes depending on age, ability and previous training at the discretion of the faculty.
- Students should be picked up promptly after class as to avoid heavy traffic and distractions in the studio.
- Absences from classes are non-refundable, but classes may be made up by making arrangements with the office.
- Students and parents should check the board periodically to be aware of all notices posted, also look for monthly newsletters.
- All registration fees, tuition, recital fees, costumes, etc., are non-refundable.